A FOUR BEDROOM DETACHED HOUSE IN WARLINGHAM, SURREY
Maple House sits in a quiet, tree-lined cul-de-sac and within walking distance of the much sought after and picturesque village of Warlingham.
This four bedroom, two bathroom detached home offers close to 2,000sqft of well designed accommodation with superb specification and built to Stateside’s exacting standards.
Making the most of light and space with well proportioned rooms and versatile layout, this fabulous home is ideal for modern family living.
Maple House has its own private driveway and high mature hedge, this fabulous home benefits from fully landscaped gardens with terraced areas in which to enjoy the private outside space.
This superb traditionally built four bedroom home carefully blends a traditional façade with a modern spacious interior.
With four bedrooms, two bathrooms and with French doors from both the Living Room and Kitchen which lead onto the large Patio area which is perfect for al-fresco dining.
The accommodation is complimented by a superbly appointed Kitchen from Nicholas Anthony and the Living Room is the ideal place to sit back and relax with its wood burning stove.
The first floor accommodates four bedrooms, Family Bathroom and with a Master Suite that includes fitted wardrobes and a spacious En-Suite.
- Contemporary Front Entrance door
- Oak Staircase with Glass Balustrading
- Underfloor Heating to ground floor
- German manufactured Kitchen from the Nicholas Anthony Collection
- Fully integrated Siemens Appliances, including Induction Hob and Steam Oven
- Quooker Boiling Water Tap
- Fully installed Satellite Dish and Digital Aerial
- Fully installed Alarm to House and Garage and pre-wired for CCTV
- Fully Landscaped Gardens
- Contemporary Italian sanitaryware with storage cabinets to washbasins
- Showers and taps from Hansgrohe
- Feature taps by ‘Kelly Hoppen’
- ‘Stovax’ Wood Burning stove
- Automated Garage door
- Photovoltaic roof panels