5 bedroom DETACHED house in Tadworth, Surrey
Barberry House sits on a plot of approximately half an acre facing onto paddocks and the beautiful Epsom Downs. This tranquil setting compliments this superbly appointed five bedroom home built to Stateside’s uncompromising standards and thoughtful design to provide a fabulous modern home.
Automated Oak gates open up onto the large paved driveway, with bollard lighting and landscaped gardens that blends beautifully with the surrounding Green Belt land.
Traditionally built and with a concrete first floor, this five bedroom family home offers everything you would expect from a Stateside Home.
In excess of 3500 sq.ft. of superbly appointed accommodation this home offers flexibility and stunning ground floor space with its vaulted Dining Room ceiling, fireplace and feature glazed windows. The remaining ground floor layout is thoughtfully designed to meet today’s modern lifestyle.
- Large contemporary front entrance door
- Oak staircase with glass balustrading
- Concrete floors to both ground and first floors (excluding Garage)
- Underfloor heating throughout (excluding Garage)
- German manufactured Kitchen from the Nicholas Anthony Collection
- Bi Fold doors to the Family and Dining Room
- 5 Bedrooms – 5 Bathrooms (plus ground floor Shower Room)
- 2 Fireplaces
- Pre Wired Audio Visual System
- Large Detached Garage with Home Office / Guest Suite above including En Suite
- Fully installed alarm system
- Limestone Terraces with Landscaped Gardens