A FOUR BEDROOM DETACHED HOUSE IN WARLINGHAM, SURREY
Elm House sits in a quiet, tree-lined cul-de-sac and within walking distance of the much sought after and picturesque village of Warlingham.
This four bedroom, three bathroom detached home offers 2,500sq ft of flexible, well designed accommodation with superb specification and built to Stateside’s exacting standards.
Making the most of light and space with well proportioned rooms and versatile layout, this fabulous home is ideal for modern family living.
With its own private driveway and high mature hedge, this fabulous home benefits from wrap-around gardens with terraced areas in which to enjoy the private outside space.
Traditionally built, this four bedroom, three bathroom home benefits from a feature window that allows an abundance of light to flood into the full height Galleried Hallway with its Oak staircase and glass balustrading.
The open plan Kitchen/Dining/Snug Areas benefit from the dual aspect bi-fold doors and contemporary open plan layout complimented by the superbly appointed Kitchen from Nicholas Anthony. The spacious Lounge will be the perfect place to relax, with its wood burning stove.
The first floor accommodates four bedrooms with two En-Suites which are accessed off the Galleried Landing. The Master Suite includes a Dressing Area and generous En-Suite.
- Oak Staircase with Glass Balustrading
- Underfloor Heating throughout ground floor
- German manufactured Kitchen from the Nicholas Anthony Collection
- Fully integrated Siemens Appliances, including 5 ring Induction Hob
- Quooker Boiling Water Tap
- Two sets of Bi-Fold doors to Dining Room
- Fully installed Satellite Dish and Digital Aerial
- Fully installed Alarm
- Fully Landscaped Gardens
- Contemporary Italian sanitaryware with storage cabinets to washbasins
- Showers and taps from Hansgrohe
- Feature taps by ‘Kelly Hoppen’
- 'Stovax’ Wood Burning stove
- Automated Garage door
- Photovoltaic roof panels