two 5 bedroom DETACHED houses in Warlingham, Surrey
The very best of rural living combined with excellent rail links to central London. Ridgewood and Mulberry House are superbly appointed 5 bedroom detached homes located in a private no-through road on the edge of the North Downs. Built to Stateside's uncompromising standards and thoughtful design these fabulous homes offer everything for today’s modern lifestyle.
Automated gates open onto the generous driveways leading to large detached Oak Frame garages.
Traditionally built with full height, hand crafted, Oak Frame entrances, these five bedroom, four bathroom detached homes with concrete floors and underfloor heating throughout offer everything you would expect from a Stateside Home.
At around 4,300 sq.ft of superbly appointed accommodation these homes offer flexibility with stunning open plan ground floor space, Vaulted Oak Frame Dining Room and full height galleried entrance halls.
The first floor accommodates five bedrooms, three with en-suites, a vaulted ceiling to the Master Bedroom along with Juliet balcony and walk in Dressing Area.
- Full height, hand crafted, Oak Frame entrances
- Large contemporary front entrance doors
- Full height galleried entrance halls
- Oak staircase with glass balustrading
- Vaulted Oak Frame Dining Room
- Concrete Floors throughout
- Underfloor heating throughout
- German manufactured Kitchen from Nicholas Anthony
- Integrated Siemens appliances including Induction Hob and Steam Oven
- Quooker boiling water tap
- Bi Fold doors to Day Room
- Showers and taps from Hansgrohe
- Feature taps by 'Kelly Hoppen'
- 'Stovax' Wood Burning Stove
- Large detached Oak Frame Garages.
- Automated entrance gates.